A Voicemail box was assigned to you with your Business Cloud Communication service. In the Voice Portal, you can upload your voicemail greetings and personal name recordings, view and manage any saved messages, and set up voicemail forwarding.
- USERS: Sign in to the Voice Portal and scroll down to the Voicemail section. There, you can upload your voicemail greetings and personal name recordings, view and manage any saved messages, and set up Forward Voicemail to Email.
- ADMINS: A user's voicemail box can be managed in Users > Voicemail tab. You can also go to the Voicemail section to view all of the voicemail boxes on the account, listed by name. The settings for individual voicemail boxes are the same in either location.
Voicemail messages and greetings can also be managed by dialing in to the voicemail box. See Voicemail Local Access for details.
Voicemail Box Greetings
Here, you can upload and manage your voicemail greetings (Basic, Busy, No Answer) and personal name recordings. Click the field to select a file from your computer, then click [Upload]. The upload will accept WAVE, MP3, and OGG files that are less than 10MB.
Greetings can also be recorded in the voicemail box itself. See Voicemail Local Access for details.
Voicemail messages are stored in your voicemail box, which can be accessed here or by dialing in to your voicemail box (see Voicemail Local Access). Messages can be sorted by Time/Date, Length, and Status (New or Saved).
Hover over an individual message to see the management tools on the right.
- DOWNLOAD. Save a copy of the message to your computer as an MP3 file.
- SAVE. Change the status of the message to Saved.
- DELETE. Delete this message from the box.
- To delete all or multiple messages at once, select the message on the left and then click the trash icon at the top right.
Message Waiting Indicator
The message waiting indicator (MWI) on your device notifies you when a new voicemail message waiting to be retrieved. When you’ve listened to, saved, or deleted the message, the MWI will turn off.
Forward Voicemail to Email
Messages left on your voicemail box can be forwarded as an MP3 file to one or more email addresses. Users also have the option to keep a copy of the message in their voicemail box when it’s forwarded.
- Check Forward Voicemail to Email.
- Optionally, check Keep a copy in voicemail box.
- Enter one or more email addresses, each separated by a comma.
- At the bottom of the section, click [Save].