The User Portal is a web-based service that allows end users to manage some of their own services.
To access the portal, go to the globe icon on your resource panel. Here you have access to Device Logs, Devices, Conferences, XMPP Photo, and Change Password. You can also log out from here.
Search through your device logs by filename or full text. Sort the results by date, relevance, and size.
You can log in to Cymbus on only two devices. If you need to switch to a new device, one of your old devices will need to be deactivated first.
- Go to Devices to view your activated devices.
- Find the record of the device that you wish to deactivate, then click Delete.
- A message will pop up asking if you're sure you want to delete this device. Click [Delete] to confirm.
Manage various conference settings, including:
- The bridge title and description
- If new participants are automatically muted when they join
- If tones are played when participants enter or exit the conference
- Moderator and participant PINs
- Grace period after the host leaves
- Enable automatic conference recordings
- Set up Dropbox for server-based recording
- And more.
View the records of each of your conferences, including the start and end times, number of participants, and each participant’s information.
Your avatar is the image that will be displayed for your contact. Follow these steps to change the photo:
- Go to XMPP Photo.
- Click Choose File, then locate the image file on your computer that you want to use as your avatar.
- Click Upload JPEG or PNG Image.
- Go to Change Password.
- Enter your old and new passwords. The indicator at the bottom will tell you if your password meets the following requirements:
- Your new password must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lower case letter, one digit, and one punctuation character.
- Click Change Password.