Account > Call History
Call History holds the records of all calls made and received on the account. Calls are listed in chronological order with the most recent call at the top. Call data is organized into columns that show the date and time of the call, where the call originated (From), and where the call terminated (To).
At the top right of the page, the current record list can be emailed as a CSV file.
The FCC requires that all carriers keep call detail records for a period of 18 months. While some states defer to the FCC, other states have retention rates that exceed the federal requirement. To be safe, we store all call records for a minimum of 3 years.
Apply Call Filters
Apply call filters to locate specific call records. Once your parameters are set, the matching call records are displayed below.
- Search: Enter a number in the Search phone numbers field to search for a specific phone number or extension. Results automatically populate after the first three digits are entered.
- Date/Time: Modify the date and time ranges or delete them entirely to gather the data you need. By default, the last 30 days of call records are shown that occurred between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM, based on the account's time zone settings.
- Filters: Click [Filters] to filter the call records by Direction, Number, and/or Call Flags. These filters allow you to identify patterns in the calls, such as how many calls are being sent to voicemail, what calls are being missed, etc.
- Reset: When you're finished with your search, click Reset Filters to remove any parameters and display all calls.
Select Call Options
To view a call's details, click the menu on the right. The option to block the number is also available for inbound calls.
If necessary, you can block an inbound caller from making additional calls to either the user or the account.
Call details include the date, time, and length of the call, as well as the cost, origination, dialed, and termination information.
|Time and Length
|When the call started, connected, and ended, what duration of the call was billed, and the actual length of the call.
|The cost of the call, if the call was within the calling plan, and the rate per minute from the plan.
|The number and location of the originating call, and if the call came from on or off Alianza's network.
|The number that was originally dialed by the call's originator.
|The number and location of the call recipient user that received the call, and if they were on or off Alianza's network.
Email a Call History Report
Once you've applied the appropriate filters to locate the data you need, you can export the data into a CSV file.
- At the top right of the page, click . A banner displays on the page to indicate that your report is being generated.
- When the file is ready, an email is sent with a link to download the report. The link expires in 7 days and can only be used once.
Here's an example of what the email looks like:
The link to download the Call History report is sent to the email address on your user account. If your email address is not linked to your account yet, you can add it in Users > Settings, or contact an account administrator for assistance.