Response Messages and Time Schedules are used in combination to create Automatic Responses, which are sent during the specified schedule in reply to incoming messages to the specified phone number.
Create Automatic Response
Automatic responses are shared across all numbers on the account, so make sure to specify which number the response should be applied to.
- Go to Message Bot > Automatic Responses.
- Click Add a new Auto Response Message.
- Enter the following information:
- SMS Number. The phone number the response is applied to.
- Automatic Response. The Response Message that is sent.
- Scheduling. The Time Schedule during which this response is sent.
No Scheduling Required (Apply Always)
This option means this automatic response will be sent in reply to ALL incoming messages to the phone number specified on the response.